I would like to say, I appreciate it when my favorite tv-shows are clean. Psych did an awful job of that last season, but they seem to be shaping up so far. The episode on Wednesday was cute and made me laugh. We'll hope they continue their upward motion on the cleanliness scale.

On a completely unrelated note, I discovered something that gives me much cause for ponderfication: If I write something late enough at night, I have no memory of it the next morning. I woke up this morning to find another nearly thousand words written in my story, but I have no recollection whatsoever of writing them. This causes me great concern.
Yay! Pysch!!
ReplyDelete... Yes, that is a bit worrisome.
A bit.
ReplyDelete*Facepalm* I had to do a psych update on my blog...
ReplyDelete*glee!* I'm a trendsetter!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to show off my totally awesome picture of Lassie.
ReplyDelete...riight.
ReplyDeleteI like my reason better.
But the picture was awesome.
It was!! I just love it!!
ReplyDeleteI concur. He looked cute.
ReplyDelete