Mondays are interesting. I don't have any particular problem with them myself, except for the fact that they mean the end of nice, relaxing, writing-filled weekends. Sometimes I love them, sometimes I hate them.
Some Mondays are fantastic (like today, for example!), and you hang out with your awesome and amazing chibi buddies.

"Yeah, it's time for some fencing!"
"Zis should be fun, Hikaru." *adorableness*

"Captain, I fail to see how this is a good idea."
"It just is, Spock. Trust me." (Don't trust him, Spock!)
Some Mondays, you may or may not attempt to Vulcan nerve pinch anyone who comes too close.

Some Mondays, we wonder about the sanity of our friends (and yes, that friend would generally be me).

*serene grin*
*concerned look* "..." (Haha, don't worry Neal, Mozzie's just been into your wine again.)
Some Mondays make us so happy, our grins fill up half our faces and we leap for joy!

(Isn't Chibi Neal adorable? *sighs happily*)
And some Mondays, well...

The coffee just isn't caffeinated enough.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! His face!!!! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteThat made my my morning.
It screams several things:
1. Druggie
2. Bed head-Neal is not a morning person at this point
3. Some allergic reaction that made his eye look so funny.
And Spock.... please, please don't trust Kirk on this one.
Aw, I have a different Spock mini nerve pinch picture, that one's cute too!
Question... if we are hypothetically, comparing ourselves to the above photos, does the black and white one make me Neal?
*giggles* It is pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteBut that's really the only bad picture I've ever seen of him!
*nods* Yeahhh...
*coughs* I guess so?
It's hilarious!
ReplyDelete*scoff* Right.
*Nods as if just having something verified*
Thank you.
*laughs* Yeah.
ReplyDelete*glares* Really!
...
*suspicious look*
Uh huh. Sure.
ReplyDelete*Smiles!*
*exasperated*
ReplyDeleteWatson...
*Smiles*
ReplyDelete*Innocent* Yes, Percivcal?
*sighs*
ReplyDelete...what are you up to? Don't give me that innocent look.
*Innocent look*
ReplyDelete