*jumps in through window, waves* Hi! I just found out that White Collar comes back on January 18th! (Hallelujah chorus) I'm so excited! It's soooo long away though, 79 days! Maybe I should watch all the episodes again. I miss Neal Caffrey! The guy hasn't been here in forever, and it's very sad. *sniffling, slowly deteriorates into hysterical sobbing/laughter* Remember when we-
You see, here we have the corruption. Zo, she was not sane in the first place. *gently shoves into a locked room* As I was saying, today we are taking a tour around New York to follow Neal Caffrey. However, we are not... technically supposed to be here. So, we will have to stay far away and guess what they are saying. Pleez follow me.
Oh, look, there he eez now! We will be using our special magnifying binoculars. Everyone take a pair. Okay, okay, everyone got one? Up ahead we have ze Neal Caffrey wiz some of his friends.

Oh, look how happy zey are! Zey sing ze "YMCA" song oh so cheerfully. Great stuff, zat is. Who is zat random man being ze "Y?" I don't know. But let's keep following Neal.
(To tour group) One zing you must know about Neal Caffrey: He luffs watermelon. Reely, he can't get enough of it. Sometimes, his friends breeng him some. I vill tell you story of when zis happened.
One day, he got a text saying zat someone in ze cast had brought watermelon for everyone to share.

"O, really?" He replied. "Sweet!" He hastened to the set to get some.
But... when he got there, zere was no watermelon left. Tragedy!

"What? Who would eat my watermelon? Everyone knows I luff it!"
Poor Neal.
"Who took my watermelon?" He wondered sadly.
He and hees friend Mozzie went exploring to find out.
"Was it Peter?" Asked Neal, staring at ze back of the agent's head suspiciously.

No, Neal, it wasn't Peter. Eet was zis preety lady. Don't be fooled by her innocent expression.

"Haha, no, you're wrong," protested Neal. "Alex Hunter is my friend. She wouldn't eat my watermelon."
But he went to ask her anyway.

"Alex," he began, a little nervous.
"Yes, Neal?" She replied, smiling oh so sweetly.
"You see this?" He asked, holding eet up.
"Yes," she said, looking at him like he was crazy.
"Did you eat all of the watermelon?" He questioned, his heart sad at ze lack of the delicious fruit.
"I did," Alex said, looking sorry. "I didn't realize it was for you."
Neal forgave her, but he sat down sadly in his chair, far away.

"What is life without watermelon?" He sighed sadly to heemself.
Never fear, Neal!

"Actually, Neal," said Mozzie, "I still have one slice left for you."
"Really?" Neal asked, his face lighting up. "Thank you!"

"Mmmm!" Exclaimed Neal. "This is soooo yummy!"
Later, Neal thanked Mozzie.

"Mozzie, take this lime flavored lollipop as a token of my appreciation of you!!"
And all was right in ze world.
Now, let's continue on our adventure. I zink Neal has gone to a hotel room for ze night, I should have my x-ray binoculars somewhere heer...

"Excuse me, Miss Chankov, we're here to pick you up on stalking charges. Please come with us."
...crap... *starts running*
That concludes our study of Neal Caffrey for the day! Remember, resist the corruption! *Mad cackle*
*Dry tone* I'm resisting!
ReplyDeleteD'aw... you almost, almost make him lovable.
But I can't love him. ;)
Hahahah! I cracked up at the 'far away' picture.
And the YMCA one is hilarious.
*giggles* I'm obviously not.
ReplyDeleteAwww... I can. I'm glad I "almost" made him lovable.
*grins* It was funny!
Yeah. Tis quite amusing.