Tuesday, October 19, 2010

*sigh*

It's Tuesday again. This can typically be expected to happen every seven days.

Tuesdays make me miss White Collar. A lot.

This picture made me laugh. And miss White Collar. A lot.


"No, Peter. Just... no."
"But it would be so fun!" *high on coffee*


But that's not the subject here, though I could go on for hours about White Collar. Really, I could. Because I'm mad.

But then again...



...so maybe I'm okay.

Today's subject, actually, is chibi art.

Chibis are adorable. I wish I could draw them.

But I can't. On a good day, I can draw deranged stick figures with no faces, clothing, or hair.

It's rather scary.

But chibis. Yeah. Adorable. Neal Caffrey chibi's grin takes up like half of his face. It's so cute.

I found this medley of tons of chibis! But sadly, no Neal Caffrey. Sad day.

Enjoy anyway.

9 comments:

  1. "Holmes, I have my revolver."

    ...I don't know why that made me laugh so hard. I think it must be his face and all the background stories that go with his revolver. *Snicker*

    NO WHITE COLLAR!!!!

    ...and are you trying to say you draw naked chibis?

    I worry for you, Percival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggle* Nice. I don't know them, but it was funny. And his face.

    *glares* I like White Collar.

    *facepalm* No. No, Watson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He gets told to use his revolver in quite a few instances....


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I can't really think of a time he's actually used it.

    ..Wait. Maybe once.
    He almost, almost did. And that was awesome.


    *snicker*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't remember... I think it was in the Adventure of the Empty house. (The one with the most adorable scene I have ever read in the history of Watson.) But I'm not sure.
    Maybe it was just my imagination.
    Cold steel, intense waiting and darkness hushed with whispered voices just fall into my Sherlock Holmes imaginings.


    ...I'm sorry.
    I'll go get my immature mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to get to that one.
    Ahh. That's intense... *giddy*

    It's okay, you're fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know!! Ah, I love it.
    But wait.. that one part is really cute too.
    Hm. Two adorable parts that can't be beat.

    Yes! Yes it is! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete