Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Greetings.

Welcome, travelers, to Planet Negative Zero. Planet Negative Zero jumps between the real world and a hypothetical plane of existence quite frequently. This hypothetical plane of existence is NOT to be confused with 27's hypothetical universe.

Planet Negative Zero is a nice place to be. It is good for thinking and ponderficating, a deeper form of thinking.

I hope you enjoy whatever time you are able to spend here, observing the natives.

Cheers.

9 comments:

  1. Wow.
    That is all I have to say. Just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Nothing else?

    "Get away from me" perhaps? Or "You're insane"? None of those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comes later.
    At the part when I run away from you screaming and calling for the psych ward to come lock you away in a padded room.

    ....
    And then steal all the people on your team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. You can't steal them.
    They have choices, and they'll choose to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will! They like being amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just keep telling yourself that, lieutenant.

    ReplyDelete