So. Jealous.
I wish I could go. Psych, White Collar, Star Trek, Castle, TBBT... ah, sounds so fun. All the people there wouldn't be, though. Crowds and I don't always get along well. But it sounds amazing/awesome nonetheless.
The pictures I found have only increased my pain.




Last, but by no means least, this one is just for you, Crazy Cookie.

I love it! I laughed madly when I saw it, hope you like it too.
Switching topics rapidly, we've discovered yet another reason to be worried for my mental health/physical coordination. Last night, I was walking out on our back porch to go sit in the grass with my family. I weaved through a veritable minefield of toys, bikes, empty boxes, and trash cans. Without any difficulties, I made it to the steps. They were completely free of debris, mind you. I took one step up...
And then I tripped. Resulting from the Fall of Fun was is a strangely colored bruise/scrape on my left leg. It's wonderful. The sad thing is is that this happens a lot. I trip on nothing at all, but can manage obstacles just fine. Hm.
The night was actually quite nice in spite of this. I stayed outside long after my family went in, and brought the laptop out for a while to write. The campfire was still going, the moon was out, it was nicely cooled down. Super fun. I wrote a lot and had a nice conversation with my ... friend.
At about one a.m. I finally went inside. Grudgingly.
The only thing that could've made the night better?
Rain.

I love rain. Love, love, love it. We don't get enough here. I especially love when it gets the pavement and grass all wet and that special rain smell goes all over. It's fabulous. Rain puts me in a writing mood.
Maybe nature will decide to love me and give me a storm soon.
Or, at least, we can hope.
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!! NEED THAT PICTURE!!
ReplyDeleteI can't stop laughing!!
I love it so much! It's SOOO funny! It's on Mattbomerfan.com if you want it. :)
ReplyDeleteGot it!
ReplyDeleteYay! It's adorable...
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable.
ReplyDeleteHe is. :) Super adorable!
ReplyDeleteI concur.
ReplyDelete